Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Nice Fall Morning...

Good morning! Today is 15 degrees outside. Wonderful for a fall day. If it were fall. The little frogs are our hopping everywhere, so I decided he wouldn't mind if I took a little picture of him. The leaves are finally starting to fall. Is it already that time of year again? The past days, it's been hard to catch the sun. It's been hiding behind the clouds most of the time! It poured last night, and continued to rain most of the day. Oh, I hope it's not like this all week... Anyways, we went swimming to the public pool today and it was pretty fun. So, when it's hot and sunny, you've got the beach, when it's cold and wet, you've got the public pool! Plus, it wasn't too busy. I've been thinking and I think I should put a recipe page! Let me know under comments!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! Is the frog on your hand?

    You should totally do a recipe page! :D

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was on my arm. :)
    I have put a recipe page in. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete