Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015

Ok... so clearly you can tell I'm really bad at time. But hey!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

There, got that out of my system. Anyway, I feel good. That is always a good thing (I guess). 2015 has been agreeable with my standards so far. We have snow-a good amount- and well there's not much to dislike! THATS GOOD. It's one of those cold, boring, lazy Saturday afternoons, so I thought I should mayyyyybe say something about something on my blog. If you know me well, you know that I call this my 'unqualified monotony'. Big words are expressed from me when I'm either over tired or excited or bored. So pretty much my normal self.

Anyway, I could keep going for ever. I'm like that... So the snow.... right! We have some. It's Canada; what do you expect!?! Unfortunately the sleds have not come out (yet) because it has been under -15 for the last three weeks and its FREEZING. Man, last week I was praying for snow, and now we have it, it's WAY too cold. But the good thing about the cold is: hot chocolates by the fire. That's what I'm doing right now. Oh I'm in my room though... By an electric fire place that I stole from a different place in the house and no one knows about it... ahem. But I'm here, listening to Lincoln Brewster (One of the best music artists ever), sipping my hot chocolate and sitting by a man-made fire. Hm.

SO. Christmas! I totally forgot to tell you! I have to warn you, I have a lot of family around so I technically had 3 Christmases. One up north, one here, and one with my grandparents and cousins here as well. My Christmas up north was what you can call a 'blue Christmas'. Literally. Chelsea FC mug, Chelsea fleece blanket, Chelsea pjs, and Chelsea knee brace. Yea - it was awesome. I had an awesome time with my one cousin who is around my age. We went to a park in the woods for a photo-shoot together with my Canon T5, which was so much fun. I mean; best friend/cousin + one of my favourite hobbies ever = AWESOME. :)

Besides that, everything is normal. Me and my dad hope to get out to a local hiking trail to snap away with the chickadees soon, once the roads open up again. So be sure to keep checking out paramount

Hope to post again soon, but until then; cya around!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a best friend/cousin too! Imagine that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you'd get along really well with her.

    ReplyDelete