Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sheesh its Been Long

I know, I know, I have been gone. I have a reason for not writing on Younique. First off, two weeks in a row I was volunteering at a VBS program. The week after that, I went to my cousins' house which was SUPER fun. The weekend that I came back, I had to rush off to a three-hour drive out to a small town where I would spend two days have a soccer tournament. Which we placed 4th. We played good against the big-city teams so 4th isn't bad ;). The week after that, my grandparents took me and my cousin (the same one I spent a week with) on a vacation. Like my cousin said to me: Anytime we spend a week together, we are always sad at the end of the week to leave back home. But this time we will just see each other again! I totally agree with her. We went on a small cruise down the Saint Lawrence River which was awesome! I am so sorry I have no pictures because they are all on my Ipod. Once I upload them onto my computer I will more than happy to show you some. :) And then this passed weekend we went camping. I do have good reasons! :) See you soon! Toodles!


1 comment: