Monday, February 3, 2014

Rose

I can't believe I haven't ever talked about my adorable rabbit, Rose. I have had for nine great years since I was just a kid and Rose was a little white ball of fluff. :) She is a Mini-Rex rabbit and they are usually very small even when the grow old like my rabbit. :)

The other day I decided to give her a little bath. Bad idea. If you have a rabbit like mine, giving a bunny a bath is exciting but by the end of it, you'll be soaked from head to toe. Rose hates them and tries to jump out of the tub. Of course I have my hands around her so her huge feet hit the water instead of the bottom of the bathtub. Anyway so after I took her out of the bath, I set her on a towel. Later I picked her up and she kind of squirmed as I did so. Then I saw something on her foot. She is white so anything is visible on her fur. So I looked at her foot and saw a little bit of blood. I was kinda shocked so gently touched where it was bleeding. She squirmed again I helped her foot then brought her down to the living room. I settled down in one of the chairs, grabbed a hot chocolate and held the rabbit in my arms, gently stroking her head. Here's some adorable pictures I got of her. :) She did fall asleep at one point. SO CUTE!!



Here's some pics when I put her in the basement. It's so cute, cause she just jumps up the stairs! :)
                                              Super sorry the picture quality is awful :(






1 comment:

  1. IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GUNNA DIE

    I like the last one especially. ;)

    ReplyDelete