Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Milkshake

So today I looked at my chocolate Easter bunny and thought that he could taste REALLY good with a little bit of cream and ice in a blender... Hmm... Should I risk the preciousness of such gorgeousness? YES!! Even though it was a wild change, I took it (that’s totally me). So into a pot three chunks of milk chocolate from my Easter bunny, and onto an element on the stove. Turned it to medium and watched the chunks melt into the pot. A little while later I dumped the melted chocolate into a blender with some ice and some cream (YUM). I flipped the switch and awaited till the ice was all crunchy and the cream and chocolate swirled around. And ta-da!! The preciousness of such gorgeousness was suddenly turned around and suddenly the smoothy was the preciousness. If that make sense... Anyway, I got some shots cause I just HAD to share my preciousness.






Step 1: Take chunks of your bunny.
Tip: Try to resist the temptation of eating it. Did I resist it?... Maybe...

Step 2: Put a little pot into a bigger pot, and fill the bigger pot with water. Then put your chocolate into the smaller pot.
Tip: Turn on your element. Do not forget this, cause you may be there for a while.

Step 3: Put your chocolate into the blender, then a little bit of cream, then the ice.
Tip: Put the ice in last, then it has time to break apart. If you did what I did and put it in first, it will take a while.

Step 4: Stir around the blender for there might be chocolate stuck on the sides.
Tip: It's smart to stir because when the chocolate touches the ice, it freezes.

Step 5: Now go sit down and relax with your Chocolate Cream-shake. :)

(here's some pics)





In this picture above, you can see the chocolate on the sides. Be sure to scrape it off!



One thing I wanted to share is this: Readers who only read this blog thinking that the pictures and posts are the same on my other blog, I share completely different pictures. Also, every time I write a post on this blog, I usually have something else to share on Paramount: http://eplchelsea.blogspot.ca/. :)
Anyways, I hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment