Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Rabbit

I find it quiet interesting and funny at the same time when I bring my beloved rabbit (Rose) into pet stores and such. Like the time when I decided I'd bring to her to a weekly parade. It was exciting for me but Rose was kinda nervous. She just snuggled right in to me to get away from the noises surrounding her. But after the parade, we just walked around and then Rose got the attention. People came and asked every question the could. I was wondering why people are so fascinated in a rabbit... Haven't they seen one before?  But later I understood that people don’t really bring pet rabbits to parades... Rose got into newspapers and everything! It was neat. Such a tiny thing can be so noticeable. :)

My little Mini-Rex, Rose is celebrating her 9th birthday on November 1st. :D And to think her life expectancy was age 6... Anyway, I (once again) snuggled with her and got some adorable pictures. Totally going to submit them to the Fall Fair! Enjoy!
(The fourth pic is my total favourite)






1 comment:

  1. They're all great photos, but my favourite is probably the 3rd one. ;)

    ReplyDelete