Monday, May 12, 2014

Once Again...




Once again I noticed the colour in the sky last night. I ran to grab my camera and headed down the beach. And it was beautiful. There were no clouds (disappointingly) but the orange was very nice. A whole lot of people were down there taking picture after picture. I sure fit in! And way here they are and then I have awful news to share...




Pretty eh? Ahem... now for the bad news. Good for the Manchester City fans but bad for the Chelsea FC fans... As some of you may know, the end of the season of the EPL is finished. Also, yes, I am with the Blues (nickname for Chelsea). Anyway, I guess both the Champions League and the Premier League were not meant for Chelsea to win. :( There is always next year. Liverpool was SUPER close and all they need to win was if Man City lost. But, they won. Chelsea placed first in the standings most of the season but after Petr Cech's shoulder dislocation in the semi-final vs Athletico Madrid in the Champions league, I think that’s the reason that cost them the victory. I am not saying Schwarrzer is a bad goalie. He made an amazing save vs Liverpool. Anyway, congrats to the Manchester City fans. :)


         

No comments:

Post a Comment