Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer Fun

Just the other day, we decided a BBQ would be great for such a day. It was sunny, not too hot but just right, and everyone just wanted to be outside. This summer has been GREAT. Soccer like 4 times a week, not too hot weather, and BBQs! Now who doesn’t like BBQs? The grass was smelling like t had been freshly cut. Great signs of summer. :)

I brought my rabbit outside to enjoy it as well. Then me and my sisters set up the croquet. I won first proudly with the colour red. :) We were going to play another game but then we were called for dinner. But before dinner, I was hopping to take some pictures... Oops. I have some of Rose though, so, enjoy (Like she did with this great weather)!






1 comment:

  1. I love the greens in your pictures...and yes, wow! Hasn't this summer been the best?!

    ReplyDelete