Thursday, January 29, 2015

Little Marshmallow

So I had a interesting last week. Lemme give you a run-through.
Monday - School
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- My head got all yucky feeling and skipped school. Slept most of the day.
Thursday - Stayed in bed all day; was feeling terrible. My throat got really sore and ached so much I couldn't eat. Skipped soccer (ARGHHH) and babysitting.
Friday - Felt even worse; skipped youth group!! :(
Saturday - went to the ER... It was getting bad. After the doc said I was good to go, I got better that day/night. IT WAS WEIRD
Sunday - Felt good! Went to church in the morning and went to visit the chickadees in the afternoon.
Monday - Back to school.
Tuesday - Back to my normal self.

So yea.... that was fun. (Hind my sarcasm) The Chickadees were amazing, again. I spend about 45 minutes feeding them. We would've stayed longer but it was -15 Celsius. We (me and my lovely model; my dad) went for hot chocolate at a restaurant after and it was great. :) I have posted pictures on paramount.

Today is Thursday... but this is a special Thursday. Last Thursday I was sick and missed out on some stuff but THIS Thursday, I'm going to SOCCAHHHHHH. Yes I am happy deliriously happy. Man... what three months can do eh??

Anyway... I'd better get running now. OH wait. The other day I popcorn and a hot chocolate with a card game. Awesome winter days. I was feeling creative. I took a marshmallow and drew a smiley face on it. I DID NOT eat it. but I set him in my hot chocolate carefully not let the ink get into my drink. Then I clicked away. He's cute. He got a name, but I cant remember it as of now. :)

Cya later guys!




1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! I tagged you on my #profoundlyloved tag at the cwtch!! :) Come join the blog party for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete