Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Trip to Toronto

The first thing you need to know about me is, I love soccer. Total obsession. OK, maybe not obsession. But pretty close. :P We went to Toronto last weekend, and I got to watch Soccer all weekend. Not all weekend, but most of the weekend. I'm in love with the British Premier League right now. And I did watch a Toronto FC and Montreal game as well. Which was neat because they were actually playing like ten minutes from the hotel! I wanted to watch it but it was pretty wet and cold. Anyway, I got some really good pictures of some stuff in Toronto.


Here's the CN Tower!!

I really like this one!

On the way to Toronto we pass this, had to take a picture!

I love how many windows there is in this building!
Well, here is four Toronto teams such as the Marlies, the Leafs, the Raptors, and my favourite team, Toronto FC!!

 Anyways, see you soon! (Hopefully!)


No comments:

Post a Comment