Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Snow in October!?

Well, October has come, and soon to be November! I am sorry how long ago I wrote a blog post. I was reading an e-mail from my cousin about her blog, and remembered about mine! I have some pictures to share this time. Anyway, this morning, I woke up, stretched and opened my curtains. I was so excited for what I saw. SNOW!! I have wanted snow since the beginning of September. Usually we get snow on Halloween, but this time we got it a little earlier. So, I ran outside and snapped some pictures. Sadly, I had school so I had to cut my time short. My day has been long. After lunch I had to rush over to my neighbour's house and rake her leaves. We spent all afternoon raking and now we have a huge leaf pile in our back yard. My supper was a bit later than usual, but the chicken was good enough to be served on Christmas. Oh yeah, Christmas is only about nine weeks away! Already! I can't wait! Anyway, I have said I'd have pictures so here they are!



                 
        This is the neighbour's roofs this morning. SNOW!!


   The clouds yesterday. Ah there's the snow clouds!


                           Ever seen a reindeer? Sorry, I am really tired.

              Okay, this little guy is my best companion. Meet Yeti. Maybe he'll come and talk if you like him enough. He is turning three on Christmas day. :)


Anyway, talk to you soon!!!! (hopefully!)

2 comments:

  1. I had chicken for dinner too! Leftover from yesterday, but still! :) Awesome pictures! The cloud pic is my favourite. :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I love chicken too. :) I need some more cool stuff to happen to write about!!

      Delete