Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Such a Long Time!

Whoa, it's been a while hasn't it? There not much going on at my house, but I have gathered some pictures and thought maybe I could show you. So, the snow has fallen, Christmas music is playing, and Christmas ornaments have gone up. Our Christmas tree is also up! :)

If anyone out there follows the MLS then you got to be happy for Kansas City, eh? I was originally hoping for Vancouver to even make it to the semi-finals. But when I heard that Kansas City and Houston were  playing I knew who to cheer for right away. I hope to watch the finals on December 7 with Kansas City and Real Salt Lake. Go Kansas City!!

Anyway, here's those pictures I promised you!


If you click on this picture, zoom in, and see the two really clear snowflakes, they're pretty amazing!

                           This squirrel was being very annoying with me! He moved every time I wanted to take a picture of him!
                                            


I was pretty busy today!

                                            


This is our pier before the snow came. I loved how the waves were acting!

I hope to see you soon!
Go Kansas City!

No comments:

Post a Comment