Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Fair Photos

Every year, I send in pictures to fall fairs around my county. I did great last year, hopping to do better this year, knowing what to expect. Unfortunately, I didn't do so well. I mean I could have done better. Always time for improvement. I have the pics that I sent in this year for you to see! Enjoy! Look at the captions to see their placings.



Category: B and W any subject. Placed: Not placed.


Category: Canada Day. Placed: 4th
Category: Family Pet. Placed: Not placed
Category: Sunset. Placed: 2nd
Category: Spider's Web. Placed: Not placed. (I personally didn't like this pic anyway)
Category: Best Friend. Placed: 1st
Category: Dramatic Sky. Placed: Not placed. :'(
Category: Water Magic. Placed: 1st
Category: Old Farm Equipment. Placed: 2nd
Category: Close Up. Placed: Not placed.

 (Four above) Category: Start to Finish 4 prints. Placed: Not placed.
I really had hope for this one. Aw well, there's always next year.

I placed third over-all as well. That's better than last year with 5th! Anyway, see ya around!

3 comments:

  1. wow alyssa that's so good!!! :o and those four at the end are super neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple flower with water on it and the close-up dandelion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Alyssa!! Great job! I love the 2 that won first!
    A. Tanya

    ReplyDelete