Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Camera!!

The other day, my Canon PowerShot A4 decided to quit on me and I understood that it was time to get a new camera. Bigger, faster, better, and way more advanced. And boy oh boy did I hit the jackpot. I end up receiving the Canon Rebel T5. Its the most brilliant camera I have been able to take a picture with. It has an unbelievable sports mode, which I will be using a lot when soccer season come around. I did take a few pictures to share but they don’t really show this camera fascination. If you held it and experienced take the picture yourself, I can guarantee you, you would enjoy it a whole lot. Enjoy!






The macro setting is AMAZING and hopefully saving up for a macro lens is a good idea. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting! Can't wait to see more! I love the one with the stones and the flower. A. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "rebel" is a nice camera! The colors are really nice and the way you focused the camera is awesome! The writing introducing the paragraphs was really attention-grabbing too. I hope this new camera serves you well! - TURNIP THE VEGGIE TABLE

    ReplyDelete